Being a mompreneur is about being a mom in the first place and perusing a career simultaneously. In this section we address all of your educational concerns and questions which you can send via ‘contact us’ section. Furthermore, if you are a Mompreneur registered member you can profit from free consultation session guided by our Mompreneurs educational coaches.
Under this section all educational concerns towards the attaining the UN SDGs 2030 (https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/education/) are addressed aiming at building a responsible independent lifelong learner, in a holistic approach. We guide you towards the best emergent trending findings in the field of Education and we keep it for you to choose your parental style and educational school of thought.
WHAT MAIN THING TO MAINTAIN IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY CHILD?
Being a mom and an entrepreneur lays a lot of responsibility on your shoulders!
A lot to be done to build your career and to nurture your little ones… So much on your plate around the clock and barely have time to yourself; this is the normal life of a Mompreneur in the 2020s!
The question number one I keep receiving as parental coach is:
WHAT IS THE ONE MAIN THING I NEED TO MAINTAIN IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY CHILD?
The answer is simple; Be There!
Be there when they need an ear to listen to them. Be silent and listen.
Be there when they have a question which needs an answer. Always answer.
Be there when they need a partner during play time. Get ready and play!
Be there at least for 10 minutes on daily basis, exclusively with your child.
Time spent with your child no matter how short daily enhances their emotional intelligence and provides open means of communication, which they need in order to make sense of the world around them and thus learn and grow.
MOTHERHOOD IS ABOUT CHOICES WE MAKE!
The moment you give birth you have grown into a mom… motherhood is awesome and scary at times, for it uncovers a lot of new responsibilities and decisions to be made.
Many moms fear the amount of responsibility which every decision bares on them… From day one, the mom needs to decide on the diaper brand, milk bottle design… Decisions keep bombarding you into your parenting style will you co-sleep, provide a pacifier, breastfeed on demand?… More decisions arrive when you have to choose the daycare, toilet training style, choice of school, etc.
Our advice to you through our platform here goes as follow… It is simple and doable!
You will have to:
- Acknowledge that motherhood is about making decisions, and accept that no fear or anxiety attached!
- Feeling of guilt is psychologically proven and will hunt you in any decision you make, so…
- Remember that you always opt for the best decision, the best way you know of and that is enough by itself to make you feel contented.
- Make a list of the decisions you need to make in the coming year, ahead of time. Then cross out what is not a major concern of your motherhood, and number the rest from most important to least.
- Keep a journal where you write what your thoughts/ feelings are of every decision you need to make. Then list the pros and cons of each decision. That will lower your anxiety and inform you on what is a clear decision for you, what needs to be discussed with the husband and what needs further research.
- Decisions which need further inquiry and research before any decision is made are a priority; you can consult and parenting expert, like us here, or research online.
Finally remember that a happy mom makes happy kids. Your own well being is important so that you can provide the best care for your family, business, and yourself!
For more information please contact us at info@mompreneurs-Lebanon.org or +961-76-766343